• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Philly CL: JVC TT, Boston Acoustics/Energy speakers

Register to hide this ad
The guy selling the energy speakers had a system for sale late last fall. I went there for the whole system and the energies were no longer part of the deal but he would put in their place a large Japanese speaker I did not want. His wife wanted to keep the e speakers because she liked em better. Those are what I wanted to go with my energy sub so I passed. Now he has the speakers and I am second in line by have not heard tonight so I expect they are gone. The price is half the going rate.
 
My first cousin picked up the Energy's got them home, didn't sound right- pulled the covers and woofer surrounds were rotted, big time.
 
jimdaskal said:
My first cousin picked up the Energy's got them home, didn't sound right- pulled the covers and woofer surrounds were rotted, big time.

I was wondering what the downside could possibly be on that deal...guess that is it. :no: Still, it should be an easy enough fix, and even with the extra cash its still a good price for a very fine speaker. :yes: If I had the room to even just store the BA's I would be all over 'em, but alas, I cannot.
 
Back
Top Bottom