• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Phoenix CL Pioneer RTR project/parts deck, other gear in Mesa

Register to hide this ad
I don't think it's an RT-707, because it has NAB hubs for 10.5" reels; could be an RT-909, but I'm thinking RT-1020 (or siblings).
[Edit] Now that I look at the second picture, the head cover is chrome, not black, so I'm switching back to RT-909.
 
definitely a 909, 1020 is a much taller machine and no fluoroscan meters as this one clearly shows

John
 
Yep, an RT-909 fer sure. Shame to see it in there with all that other junk, it's probably getting all scratched up. Deserves much better treatment working or not!
 
Back
Top Bottom