• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Phoenix CL: YAMAHA PRE-AMP C-70 - $40

Register to hide this ad
I got it! I had a line on it early this morning. A very nice Bulgarian fellow had it up for sale and had no use for it. He called me at 1:45, 15 minutes before I left work and he was only about 5 miles away in Tempe. It is mint and is just what I needed!! I have been looking for Yammie Preamps to match my 2 Yamaha PC2002's and low & behold!! I'll post it in the Yammie forum soon to get input on this piece. :thmbsp:
 
Back
Top Bottom