• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Picked up two new pairs Yamaha NS-344 & KEF 102 Ref.

kcline

Tube Audio Collector
Both sets came from work {Auction House} in the last few weeks. Both work well with tubes amps I have played them with. The KEF needs more power and they are 4 ohm rated but still played well connected to my HH Scott 299-C amp 4 ohm tap. On a few CDs I played I had to turn Vol. up to about 2:00 to get the right sound level, I do not have the right size stands for the KEFs so I will rig up something later. DSCN0647.JPG DSCN0650.JPG DSCN0649.JPG DSCN0651.JPG
 
Register to hide this ad
Nice grab on the KEFs. I’ve owned my pair for years and they still amaze.
They did come with a KUBE which is specific to this model. Pay attention to the performance of the tweeters as they surely will need a ferofluid refresh. Plenty of info about that on AK.
Scott LK-72 makes mine sing.
Enjoy!
 
Back
Top Bottom