• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pics Of Promo Labels - Show Them Off!

gAgxSOBe_o.jpg


Misty
Lloyd Price
1963 Double-L Records DL-2303 (Mono) (Promo)

My CD/LP/Tape Collection
 
The George Benson Collection.....sealed promo, white vinyl with a letter from WB given to the people who received them.
20250106_145134.jpg
20250106_145142.jpg
 
I have been removing and rechecking against my d’cogs database. Once done I will have a definitive collection of what is here. About 2/3 done.
Came across a few WLP. Here they are.
That Pentagle was previously owned by someone named Zimmerman. How do I know? Because they wrote their name in huge letters on both sides of the cover, multiple times and both center labels
IMG_0431.jpegIMG_0433.jpegIMG_0434.jpeg
IMG_0432.jpeg
 
Back
Top Bottom