• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pilgrimage to Amoeba in Berkeley

131east23

...near Frank's Pizza!
I used to live in the Bay Area but was not collecting used lp's at that time. Our recent family vacation in the SF area allowed me a modest pilgrimage to Amoeba. I could have spent so much more and loaded up on lp's that would fill some gaps in my collection, but instead I just went with the flow and bought some things that appealed to me as I stumbled upon them.

I miss the days when lp's were full of posters and lyric sheets. I never knew that "Odds And Sods" had all of this stuff in it and that the front cover was perforated with actual holes that allowed a view to another layer below it.

Had always wanted a nice copy of "Bark"...

I had never seen this particular Donovan album with all these inserts.

The Herbie Hancock is something I have on cd but happy to have found a nice lp copy of.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5901.jpg
    IMG_5901.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_5902.jpg
    IMG_5902.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_5904.jpg
    IMG_5904.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_5906.jpg
    IMG_5906.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_5912.jpg
    IMG_5912.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 21
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom