• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pilot Concert Grand Console 4602 Information

Woodchuck 1

New Member
Hello, I inherited a Pilot 4602 console that has been in storage for approximately 35 to 40 years and I would like to test it out. Should I do anything before I plug it in.
I was also curious of the value of this unit if anyone might know. Nice original cabinet - Components - Pilot 602 Tuner - Pilot Stereo Model RC-3 Garrard Record Player - Pilot Model 162 Speaker System. With all original paper work.
Thanks in advance for any possible help.
Have a nice day! Jim,
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom