• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pilot Stereo Consoles

I found this one about 20 min from me. This was about 4 years ago. I couldn't believe it when I seen it posted. The gentleman was really happy with the few dollars I offered him. I had to find a power transformer because the original was replaced. I was fortunate to find one in quite short order on the bay. I did a full rebuild of the power amp and use it as a stand alone. Still haven't found time to do the preamp tuner.
I had read so many say they found things at the thrift shops and garage sales and thought how great that would be. Then one day I stumbled on this in a local ad. Being posted for 2 years I figured it had to be sold. That was my lucky day.

Screenshot_2020-08-27-01-17-17.png Screenshot_2020-04-17-11-00-41.png Screenshot_2020-04-17-11-00-48.png 20180523_204758.jpg 20180328_193949.jpg 20200516_131538.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom