Tangerine
Thanks for all the fish!
"Hello all,
Just received this machine the other day, it's exhibiting issues with front panel switching needing a good clean.
So, off came the lid and I noticed that the four main filter caps (71V, 10,000uF) had stripes on them. It took a few secs to realise that they were touching the lid and the stripes were in fact accumulated dust.
I think the attached photos will give you a better idea of what I'm on about.
If, as suspected, these need replacing`, are such things still available and what would be the cost?
Cheers,
Les.

Just received this machine the other day, it's exhibiting issues with front panel switching needing a good clean.
So, off came the lid and I noticed that the four main filter caps (71V, 10,000uF) had stripes on them. It took a few secs to realise that they were touching the lid and the stripes were in fact accumulated dust.
I think the attached photos will give you a better idea of what I'm on about.
If, as suspected, these need replacing`, are such things still available and what would be the cost?
Cheers,
Les.
