Tangerine
Thanks for all the fish!
Hello all.
Hope you've been keeping well and that you and yours are safe.
Problem
Well last time I was here I was getting this A-9 beast back up and running, and running quite well these past couple of years, with one minor issue. That being the machine randomly going into protection (the rectangular indicator lights up red on the front panel) with a resultant loud pop into the speakers (A & B). Then after a few seconds it resets without my intervention and all is well.
The two days ago I heard a loud-ish buzzing noise just before the protection kicks in, and now there's no reset until I turn it off and try again, then the cycle repeats.
Request
Has anyone seen a similar issue, or even just a protection activation issue, that they have resolved, or, has a good sense of things to point me onto focused fault finding/resolution path?
Data
If needed I can hook it up and get it to fault and video the event to assist.
Also, can take DC offset voltages, or any others to aid diagnosis.
Thank you!

Hope you've been keeping well and that you and yours are safe.
Problem
Well last time I was here I was getting this A-9 beast back up and running, and running quite well these past couple of years, with one minor issue. That being the machine randomly going into protection (the rectangular indicator lights up red on the front panel) with a resultant loud pop into the speakers (A & B). Then after a few seconds it resets without my intervention and all is well.
The two days ago I heard a loud-ish buzzing noise just before the protection kicks in, and now there's no reset until I turn it off and try again, then the cycle repeats.
Request
Has anyone seen a similar issue, or even just a protection activation issue, that they have resolved, or, has a good sense of things to point me onto focused fault finding/resolution path?
Data
If needed I can hook it up and get it to fault and video the event to assist.
Also, can take DC offset voltages, or any others to aid diagnosis.
Thank you!
