• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pioneer CB 720 Glass Front Cabinet

BrandXRC

BrandXRC
Picked up a pretty decent Pioneer CB 720 Glass Front Cabinet at an estate sale. Someone beat me to whatever equipment was in it. As my SX 1980 wont fit in it, I was wondering if it has any worth? I have seen a Sansui cabinet go for a small fortune. If not, maybe I will just keep it till I find some smaller Pioneer gear to go in it.
 

Attachments

  • . 009.jpg
    . 009.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 18
  • . 015.jpg
    . 015.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 13
  • . 013.jpg
    . 013.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 11
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom