• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pioneer CS-A700 recap

bagsy

LP spin dog
Greetings to all Pioneer fans.:music:

I'm in the process of making a Mouser BOM for some of the stuff in my Pioneer stable.
I have two pairs of CS-A700's that I want to recap and in the past I located a Mouser BOM for those Pioneer speakers here at Audio Karma.
However, I have had to do a fresh Windows install and lost that BOM.
I've searched and searched to find it again but no joy.
Can anyone steer me in the right direction? TIA
 
Register to hide this ad
Greetings to all Pioneer fans.:music:

I'm in the process of making a Mouser BOM for some of the stuff in my Pioneer stable.
I have two pairs of CS-A700's that I want to recap and in the past I located a Mouser BOM for those Pioneer speakers here at Audio Karma.
However, I have had to do a fresh Windows install and lost that BOM.
I've searched and searched to find it again but no joy.
Can anyone steer me in the right direction? TIA

I could only find one link for a CS-A700 recap.

It does not contain a BOM but it does have part numbers and good info.

http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=395901


Dave
 
Thanks Dave, I did get that thread in a search and may resort to the info in it.

For the life of me, I can't figure out the correct search terms to use to find the one I'm looking for?
It had a mouser BOM for Pioneer CS-A700 recap.
I might be wrong on this but it may have been Markthefixer who put the BOM together.
 
Can someone recommend Mouser caps for my CS-A700's?
From zenarrow's link above;
1 x 2uf 25v
2 x 10uf 50v
1 x 20uf 25v
1 x 50uf 25v

My budget for the recap can go up to $75.00 for the four speaks.
I'll be recapping my SX-950 with new trannies and this will be added to my Mouser BOM to save on shipping to Canada.
I'd like to thank markthefixer, Echowars and all others:thmbsp: for the work that's been done in the Pioneer forum.
 
Last edited:
You'd probably be better off getting the speaker caps from Parts Express. Their Dayton lytic's are pretty good and fairly inexpensive. As for shipping, I live in Md so I don't know what the shipping to Canada would be.

Larry
 
Thanks Larry, I have to stick with Mouser cause I'm trying to order my parts from one place to save on shipping. I'll check out what Mouser has to offer for non polarized by Panasonic.
 
Last edited:
Thanks Larry, I have to stick with Mouser cause I'm trying to order my parts from one place to save on shipping. I'll check out what Mouser has to offer for non polarized by Panasonic.
Did you ever order these from Mouser?
 
Back
Top Bottom