• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pioneer CS-F7000 Gasket Part Needed

PCCUSNRET

New Member
I purchased a pair of Pioneer CS-F7000 speakers with damaged foam yesterday fo $4 at local thrift shop. I saw that the foam was damaged but didn't notice one of the sections of the gasket was missing. I contacted Simply Speaker today and they told me their fathers wouldn't fit this speaker. Would anyone have this part they would be willing to sell or know where I might find it? Thank you! 20210526_093500.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
Did you find the speaker surrounds for the Pioneer CS-F700 12" woofers? I also bought a pair, and I want to repair them to see if they are any good. How do yours sound after repairing them? Thanks
 
Back
Top Bottom