• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pioneer CS-N571

DoctorBotany

New Member
Hi I have the chance to get these speakers, Pioneer CS-N571, I can't find much in terms of reviews, I know the vintage Pioneers are usually pretty solid. Does anyone have any opinions and/or facts about these? Or a pair to compare them to? I have a set of Polk Monitor 10Bs, how would these speakers stack up against those?

Thanks.
 
Register to hide this ad
They are rack system pioneers. Closer to a set of party speakers. If they are cheap and you just want some big sound, they might be good for that, but not a critical listening speaker, they were designed to a lower price point. Listen to them first, I've heard some surprising rack speakers in my day.
 
I doubt they would best the 10b's. Pioneer made a hundred of those CS-XXX models and most of them are very ordinary. Obviously the CS-99a and some of the other early ones are the exception. That's the reason you can't find much about them - major manufacturer makes a speaker no one talks about much, that's a clue. :biggrin:
 
Back
Top Bottom