Texas42
Well-Known Member
Hi guys...
Now that I have my Pioneer Spec 1 and 4 back from Glenn (AKA Echowars) I'm considering getting my CT-F1000 repaired back to full operating condition. I noticed this ad on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/I-TOTALLY-RESTO...ryZ47123QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Perhaps this is an A'Ker by chance? If not, does anyone have any experience with this tech and is that a pretty good rate to have one totally restored? I guess I'm kind of in a flux deciding. On one hand; is it worth $225 (plus shipping) to restore a piece of equipment that uses antiquated media? (although I do still have a box of cassettes, some with music not available on CD). Or, do I look at it as keeping the CT-F1000 in the same 'new' condition as the rest of my Pioneer stack out of a sense (misguided, perhaps) of responsiblity?
What dost thou think?
Now that I have my Pioneer Spec 1 and 4 back from Glenn (AKA Echowars) I'm considering getting my CT-F1000 repaired back to full operating condition. I noticed this ad on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/I-TOTALLY-RESTO...ryZ47123QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Perhaps this is an A'Ker by chance? If not, does anyone have any experience with this tech and is that a pretty good rate to have one totally restored? I guess I'm kind of in a flux deciding. On one hand; is it worth $225 (plus shipping) to restore a piece of equipment that uses antiquated media? (although I do still have a box of cassettes, some with music not available on CD). Or, do I look at it as keeping the CT-F1000 in the same 'new' condition as the rest of my Pioneer stack out of a sense (misguided, perhaps) of responsiblity?
What dost thou think?
