• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pioneer CT-F750 belt kit

Bart Eddy

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Does anyone know if the belts on a Pioneer CT-F750 are the same as those on a 650 or 850? I can get a belt kit for the 650 or 850 from KP Components in Canada for half the price as those on Ebay. I've had good luck with them before. However, they don't show availability for the 750. The service manual for the 750 doesn't give dimensions of the belts. Thank you for any help you can provide.
 
Register to hide this ad
I'm in Atlantic Canada. Just installed a set from WJoe Radio on my CT-F750 last week. Seems like a high quality kit, went in easy.

Worked on first start up, no issues.

Included instructions were actually quite helpful even though I already knew what I was in for. Was 35 bucks CAD including shipping, which is quite reasonable considering it includes cross border shipping and exchange.

I wouldn't go with a kit not listed for a 750.They're pretty unique beasts in the Pioneer cassette line. I doubt you'd get all 6 belts of proper size if you don't order a kit specifically listed for the 750......
 
Last edited:
If you want to take a shot at ordering the belts separately, here's the info I have on it from the "PRB_Belt_XRef" document:

belts prb.jpg

One of those belts you need to order two of, but I can't remember which one it was off the top of my head.

Good luck whichever you decide to go...
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom