• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pioneer CT-F750 recording problem

anti-doom

Well-Known Member
My Pioneer CT-F750 plays well on both channels but when recording, right channel is lower volume than the left channel like 80%. I can adjust the input to increase the right channel but want to fix the problem inside. Attach is a picture of inside the 750. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
 

Attachments

  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 15
Register to hide this ad
jegor,

Thanks for the links but I could not find the service manual for F-700, there is only user manual. Only service manual shows how to adjust the recording levels. Please help
 
This might sound to simple, I had the same problem on my 9191.

I don't know if the 700 is the same way with left and right on the same pot, but it ended up the inner adjustment ring had been replaced by a previous owner and the knob was not installed correctly where the line was in the right possition. Visually it looked like there was a problem, quick fix after scratching my head for a bit.
 
Back
Top Bottom