Uberdread
New Member
Hey,
Does anyone have a good quality digital copy of the Pioneer CT-F9191 additional service manual? This is the one that has the entire schematic diagram (amoung other things) and it meant to be used alongside the standard service manual.
I have one from manualslib.com, but it's a scan of a photocopy and is barely readable in places (typically where ever I need information). Unfortunately HifiEngine are no longer accepting new members, and that seems to be the biggest library of manuals online.
If anyone has one they are willing to share with me, or know a good source online, please let me know.
Cheers
Does anyone have a good quality digital copy of the Pioneer CT-F9191 additional service manual? This is the one that has the entire schematic diagram (amoung other things) and it meant to be used alongside the standard service manual.
I have one from manualslib.com, but it's a scan of a photocopy and is barely readable in places (typically where ever I need information). Unfortunately HifiEngine are no longer accepting new members, and that seems to be the biggest library of manuals online.
If anyone has one they are willing to share with me, or know a good source online, please let me know.
Cheers