• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pioneer CT-F9191 Play/Record Switch Access

jackson

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Howdy, I'm trying to access the long switches that I see and read about on the play and record functions of a CTF 9191 and I have the four screws undone off the board on the bottom , but doesn't seem to be any way to move it enough to be able to get to the switch.
Any advice is greatly appreciated thank you Jackson
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20261006_135756.jpg
    IMG_20261006_135756.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20261006_140058.jpg
    IMG_20261006_140058.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 10
Register to hide this ad
Will this post by pustelniakr help?
 
Will this post by pustelniakr help?
Thanks
 
Back
Top Bottom