• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pioneer Exclusive Anyone?

megasat16

Well-Known Member
What's your thoughts on this?

Love them? Hate them? Heard them? Diss them? or Dig Them?

Mostly they are available in the Japan Domestics market and rarely seen outside of Japan.

What's your story with Exclusive gear? Or Fantasies?

Love to hear ur thoughts, Pioneer Fans.

I got silver, I got Elite. Now may be time for some exclusive. :scratch2::D
 
Register to hide this ad
I only have ever heard or seen pictures of them, no first hand encounters.
However I'm a big fan of what I've seen. Like you mentioned they're rather rare.
 
Back
Top Bottom