• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pioneer HPM 100 speaker - 200 watt version

Register to hide this ad
I gave $40 for my set...I had to strip the black paint, restain, and oil them.

100_1287.jpg
 
Not sure how rare they are, but they do sound pretty good. I had a set for a few months that I was selling for my Father-in-Law and was sorry to see them go, but had no space for them. IIRC, I got $250 and a dude came over from Ontario for them. I gave him a receipt for $100 to show customs. Please don't anyone tell, or he will owe duty, or is it doodie?
 
Back
Top Bottom