• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

PIONEER HPM-150 CLASSIC TOP of the Line Spec Speakers Working Great - $150 (denver)

Mystery

constantly upgrading...
Noaf... and I wouldn't call woofer's surrounds excellent as they are non-existent. :lmao:
But good price.

http://denver.craigslist.org/ele/4776571945.html

PIONEER HPM-150 CLASSIC TOP OF THE LINE
SPEC SPEAKERS WORKING GREAT !

Although only one is in picture, there are 2. Please text or call

seven 2 oh 4 zero for 7 to 4 eight

GREAT SOUNDING SPEAKERS
THESE ARE THE BIG DADDYS
RATED AT 250 WATTS EACH
AMP RANGE 50-250 WATTS
15 INCH WOOFERS, 4 INCH MIDS
2 INCH TWEETERS, AND HPM
SUPER-TWEETERS WITH 360
DEGREE SOUND RADIATION

FULLY TESTED AND WORKING EXCELLENT
ALL ORIGINAL PIONEER DRIVERS
WOOFER SURROUNDS ARE EXCELLENT


COSMETICALLY VERY NICE OVERALL.

00d0d_1YAKrfa543S_600x450.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
I passed up a trashed pair at a flea market once, woofers were froze, mids had holes. I still wish I had gotten them for the tweeters up top.
 
Back
Top Bottom