• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pioneer HPM 200 Louisville, Ky.

Register to hide this ad
I thought about it but I don't know if I'd be satisfied and I've read that it takes a lot of power to drive them. I just missed a pair of Klipsch Cornwalls for $500 and I'm still stinging from that.
 
For $600 I'd throw them in the garage just to look at... Everybody's got Cornwalls man! :thumbsup:

Yeah I know. They would be different but I don't know if I would like the sound. I know I like the Klipsch sound because I have a pair of Chorus I and just wanted to improve on that. I'd just hate to make a $600 mistake. I know I would eventually get my money back but it might take awhile to find the right person.
 
Back
Top Bottom