• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pioneer PL-15D, tonearm does not reach to it's base ?

liemjerry

Well-Known Member
Hi friends

I have Pioneer PL-15D
I have an issue, that when the auto-return active, the tonearm can move toward to it's base but not fully parking at it's base/tonearm stand, so I must move manually to it's base.
Why it happened and how to fix this?

Thank you
 
Register to hide this ad
You can download the service manual for your PL-15D here: https://www.vinylengine.com/library/pioneer/pl-15d.shtml
(You need to sign up for access, it is free and very helpful resources.)
Scroll down the page, you will see two links, one for owner's manual and one for service manual. Click on the service manual link and a pdf download starts.
On page 11 of the service manual, near bottom of page read the section "Signal Bar Adjustment". This might be the solution.

I had the same turntable, but did not have the problem you have.
 
Back
Top Bottom