ProgPartisan
New Member
Hi guys, turntable novice here
I am looking for an xv-15 compatible stylus for my father's PL-516 turntable. The old stylus was damaged about 20 years ago and the turntable hasn't been used since then. Any recommendations/suggestions are most appreciated.
Some pictures of the turntable:
http://imgur.com/a/ydirC
I would also like to know if there are parts that I can change or clean which could potentially improve sound quality or prevent impending issues.
I am not sure how old the PL-516 is, but I believe he bought it in either the late 70s or early 80s.
I am looking for an xv-15 compatible stylus for my father's PL-516 turntable. The old stylus was damaged about 20 years ago and the turntable hasn't been used since then. Any recommendations/suggestions are most appreciated.
Some pictures of the turntable:
http://imgur.com/a/ydirC
I would also like to know if there are parts that I can change or clean which could potentially improve sound quality or prevent impending issues.
I am not sure how old the PL-516 is, but I believe he bought it in either the late 70s or early 80s.
Last edited: