• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pioneer PL-560 Meter Needle

Wvsteveo

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Pioneer PL-560 (1978) pitch control meter lights up, pitch controls work, but pitch meter needle does not move. I am afraid I loosened a connection last time I had it apart for a right channel sound issue. Does anyone have any ideas of what I can do to coax the meter needle back into movement?
Thanks!
 
Register to hide this ad
Have you taken it apart and checked the internal connections?
Thank you....No, not yet, the meter unit is imbedded into the tonearm plate assembly and I did not see any obvious way to access it from underneath when I had the tonearm assembly pulled out to access the tone arm wire connections.
 
Back
Top Bottom