• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pioneer PL-570 45 and 33 rpm adjustments.

TheCodeDawg

New Member
I have a PL-570 I got off flea-bay. It had some issues. The auto-functions have been restored. In the process I recapped all of the boards. When working with the auto-return I noticed that pot v101 was not working and clean it. I also cleaned v102 and v103. I have detector board PWX-017 which is somewhat different that the PWX-011 in the downloadable manuals. For the adjustment of reference time, I am trying to follow the manual, but I cant find pins BR and BL. When I hook my scope up to CP, I don't see a square wave and I when I jump the pins as drawn in the picture I see no change. I see an erratic sin wave. Also, now that I have recapped the board, the turntable oscillates from backwards to forwards. I really hope i didn't fry one of the IC's when I re-capped.

Where do I jump pins? Could I have messed up the reverse motor spin detector circuitry?
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom