• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pioneer PL-570

jchrist

New Member
Pioneer PL-570 Repair help!

Hi Everyone,

I have a sick Pioneer PL-570 turntable, one with a wood base, that is in a bad state. For starters, when the turntable is plugged in the turntable keeps spinning. It wont stop. When I press stop, it doesnt do anything. It feels really loose, like the mechanism is not engaging. When I press start, the button is stuck. It will not go down. Those are the immediate problems. Anyone have any ideas where to start on this one?
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
if you go to www.vinylengine.com and register yourself (free) you can download the service manual for that table if its available (can't think of why it wouldn't be...). They have a very nice library of correspondence for TT's of all vintages and flavors... Happy Hunting!
 
I am no tech but have a PL 570. Worth saving. I would get it to someone that can work on it. They have two motors one I recall for the tone arm and one for the platter. The parts are hard to come by and somone on here might be able to help you. If not for another person on here I would have never got mine up and going. I would get it to somone that really knows how to fix them.
 
Looks like you have two threads about this. You should delete one of them before someone gets confused.
.
 
Back
Top Bottom