• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pioneer PL 71 HELP!

thisOne

Listen...
Hi, I've been doing some searching around here for a Pioneer PL 71 user manual (no scans in the pioneer database) with not much luck (actually no luck at all).

Would anyone happen to have one they could share a copy of? I'd like to set mine up this holiday season, and it would be so much easier with the manual. Also, I'm interested in the service manual (one of the two PL 71 may need some work).

I have some Marantz manuals I can share back

Thanks and have a great holiday week

Richard
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom