• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pioneer PL-L800

Danimal

Just a man...
Just pulled the trigger on a Pioneer PL-L800. Did a little digging and it appears to be a good unit. The guy says it was just service and works great. He wasn't sure of the stylus or cartridge. What are good replacements for these and can anyone tell me more about this unit? Retail? Resale? Quality, etc...

Thanks
 
Register to hide this ad
Thanks for the links! I visited those pages earlier. I have friends in Rockford, IL picking it up for me and I get it Tuesday. Stoked... can't wait!
 
Just got the PL-L800 home and hooked up. She works great!! One of the things I really like about it is that it is the same gold/champagne color of my new Onkyo amp and tuner. Finally back into vinyl!! I promise pictures soon. I will start a new thread with all the equipment I scored this week. God, I love my wife for putting up with me.
 
Back
Top Bottom