My recently acquired Pioneer Pure Malt PL-PM2000 (AKA Denon - DP-900m) turntable came with 1 out of 3 hinges missing. It appears that these hinges are NLA. There is a seller on Ebay offering a set of three 3d printed hinges for about $85 shipped from China.
After doing some more digging I came across what appears to be the same product listed on Taobao for about $12-13.
I created an account on Superbuy and ordered these hinges on 6/24. Shipping to Socal was just under $10 and package arrived today 7/22.. Good news is these 3d printed hinges do fit and appear to work, albeit a little noisy. However, they are a little thicker than the original hinges, which results in the rear of the dust cover sitting slightly higher than the front. I will post some photos tomorrow.
In any case, it appears to be the only solution for PL-PM2000 / Denon - DP-900m hinge replacement.
3pcs Turntable Dust Hinge Cover for Denon DP-900M Turntable | eBay
Compatible Model: For Denon DP-900M Turntable Package: 3 Pieces.
www.ebay.com
After doing some more digging I came across what appears to be the same product listed on Taobao for about $12-13.
I created an account on Superbuy and ordered these hinges on 6/24. Shipping to Socal was just under $10 and package arrived today 7/22.. Good news is these 3d printed hinges do fit and appear to work, albeit a little noisy. However, they are a little thicker than the original hinges, which results in the rear of the dust cover sitting slightly higher than the front. I will post some photos tomorrow.
In any case, it appears to be the only solution for PL-PM2000 / Denon - DP-900m hinge replacement.