sthomas048
Member
Hello folks,
I currently own (and treasure) an old Pioneer SA-500A, which I absolutely refuse to part with. A wonderful amplifier. But I was wondering are there any owners of the SA-1000 out there who could tell me how it sounds ? I love the rich tube like sound of my 500A but need a little more power if Im using my AVI speakers, the SA-1000 is 60w compared to 10w for the 500A.
Can anyone help ?
I currently own (and treasure) an old Pioneer SA-500A, which I absolutely refuse to part with. A wonderful amplifier. But I was wondering are there any owners of the SA-1000 out there who could tell me how it sounds ? I love the rich tube like sound of my 500A but need a little more power if Im using my AVI speakers, the SA-1000 is 60w compared to 10w for the 500A.
Can anyone help ?