• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pioneer sa-710 right channel problem

TimBabyFace

Active Member
Hello I have a question for anyone who can help my Pioneer sa-710 intergrated amplifier is in great cosmetic condition. The only problem I'm noticing is the right channel get's really scratchy and sometimes go's out . If I play with the function knob it clears up but it takes several tries to get good full sound. How do I tell if it just needs a cleaning or if it's something else? And then if it is just in need of a good cleaning could someone please explain step by step how to do so correctly? Thank you for your time I really appreciate it.



Tim
 
Register to hide this ad
Is there a good way to clean the pot without removing it?
The function switch is a slide switch.Not a "pot" potentiometer. Its is best removed and disassembled to clean the tarnished/dirty contacts.
 
Back
Top Bottom