• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

pioneer sa 8100

redhills51

Member
just scored a sa 8100,in brand new condition,perfect workng order,for 98.00 new zealand dollars thats approx $58.oo us dollars,it had the original owners manual in mint condition,complete with schematics,and also the original sales brochure also in mint condition,couldnt be happier with that purchace.
 
Register to hide this ad
I like mine very much when it's in my rotation:yes: Nice pickup in such good
condition:music: Enjoy. (pictures please):D
 
Great Score! :thmbsp: I have one that needs a bit of TLC, but is in tidy condition. Its on my restore 'to do' list :D
Cheers!
Glen
 
hi glenz75,depending on what you need for it let me know as I have 3, 8100s but one is for parts,so might be able to help if you need any bits.
 
Hi redhills, hey thanks for the offer :) Really appreciated, as far as I know mine is all complete, but haven't looked in depth at it, there has been some dodgy repairs done in the power supply section and from memory I did check the output transistors and they were ok, will let you know if I do need any bits for the 8100..

Cheers!
Glen
 
Back
Top Bottom