• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pioneer SA/TX-9500 Amp/Tuner - $130 SF CL Needs work

This might be a deal for someonw who cold troubleshoot the amp.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/ele/310636650.html

"Vintage Pioneer SA-9500 stereo integrated amplifier. The amp has issues, it will power up and work great for 10 minutes or so, then distort and the speaker protection relay kicks in. Physical condition is excellent.


The tuner is outstanding, no problems. Physical condition is very good."

not mine
 

Attachments

  • 9500.jpg
    9500.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 18
Register to hide this ad
I really do live in the wrong place....nothing like that ever comes up here. Nothing but cell phones and PS3s....

onepixel, why aren't you picking it up? Or is it not as local as I think it is?
 
I got it.

I contacted the guy yesterday and I am picking it up tonight. I will probably off the tuner, I already have one of the same model, and fix the amp.
 
packrat said:
I really do live in the wrong place....nothing like that ever comes up here. Nothing but cell phones and PS3s....

onepixel, why aren't you picking it up? Or is it not as local as I think it is?

It's relatively local. I'm just window shopping, I don't need anymore stuff. We're kinda fortunate due to the big market and there are some great deals in the Bay Area. Just trying to pass some on.
 
Back
Top Bottom