• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pioneer SX-1050 $125 BIN

Welcome to the SX-1050 club :thmbsp: Pink Floyd wait till you hear it on your 1050 mine is playing the wall right now. WOW :music:

Ron
 
Good deal. I've watched a few that had the type of description, no sound, lights up, dead giveaway with the missing jumpers, and SOMEBODY chimes in tells the seller what the problem is. :nono:
 
Strawman I guess it is Seller beware of what you have. I think that is correct. If a seller goes out there blind to the value. What is the value? They who know what it is. They are buying from the blind..
 
Well! The unit arrived this morning and everything seems to work. The only problems with the unit are the speaker B light and one of the backlights dont work, but I'm not exactly going to complain about that. I was surprised at how freaking heavy these monster recievers are. I nearly put my back out when I loaded it into my car from the bus station.

And thank you for all your concerns on the condition of the unit... the seller didn't exactly package it to some of your specifications, but he DID cut up what looked like a pool floatie and covered all the knobs and the antenna on the back. It was only going a short distance by bus so its not like anyone had a chance to punt it around.

IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!! :-D
 
nesticle said:
Well! The unit arrived this morning and everything seems to work. The only problems with the unit are the speaker B light and one of the backlights dont work, but I'm not exactly going to complain about that. I was surprised at how freaking heavy these monster recievers are. I nearly put my back out when I loaded it into my car from the bus station.

And thank you for all your concerns on the condition of the unit... the seller didn't exactly package it to some of your specifications, but he DID cut up what looked like a pool floatie and covered all the knobs and the antenna on the back. It was only going a short distance by bus so its not like anyone had a chance to punt it around.

IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!! :-D

Nesticle -- Welcome to the Monster Receiver Club. Now you know what all the raving and ranting is about.
 
Back
Top Bottom