• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pioneer SX-1280 knobs

Kilowatt915

Active Member
Quick question for the AK peoples. I just scored a Pioneer SX-1280. Missing a handful of knobs. There's a set of knobs for a SX-1250 on eBay. Was wondering if the 1250 knobs fit the 1280 before I bid on them. missing power, mode, loudness, muting, trebly and bass knobs. Thanks Ladies and Gents:thmbsp:
 
Register to hide this ad
Some of them will fit but they will not look correct (different style). You'll need 980 and 1080 knobs. I'm pretty sure that the volume and tuner knob are unique to the 1280.
 
Some of them will fit but they will not look correct (different style). You'll need 980 and 1080 knobs. I'm pretty sure that the volume and tuner knob are unique to the 1280.

He's right.I believe the sx580,680,780 and 880 will also work for the bass and treble.
 
Back
Top Bottom