Hello
I Ordered from the posted list
Q1 and Q2 - Transistors for my Protection board in my sx1280
sx-1280 protection
sx-1280 awm-123 c1 220 25 cea 647-UPW1V221MPD 220 35
sx-1280 awm-123 c2 22 16 cea 647-UPW1E220MDD 22 25
sx-1280 awm-123 c3 47 16 cea 647-UPW1V470MED1TD 47 35
sx-1280 awm-123 c4 100 16 cea 647-UPW1V101MPD 100 35
sx-1280 awm-123 c5 10 16 cea 647-UPW1V100MDD 10 35
sx-1280 awm-123 c16 33 16 cea 647-UPW1H330MED 33 50
sx-1280 awm-123 d1 1s2471 x x 512-1n4148
sx-1280 awm-123 d2 1s2473 x x 512-1n4004
sx-1280 awm-123 d3 mz-130 x x 512-1N5243B
sx-1280 awm-123 q1 2sa733 x o/c input 512-KSA992FBU
sx-1280 awm-123 q2 2sc1438 x relay drive 512-KSC2690AYS
sx-1280 awm-123 s1 x pc mt prot 653-MY2-02-DC48
http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/KSC2690AYS/KSC2690AYSFS-ND/1050566
KSC2690AYSFS-ND
for Q2: Can someone confirm this is the one as seen in the above list ( I ordered )
KSC2690AYS , I just like to make sure.
thanks!
I Ordered from the posted list
Q1 and Q2 - Transistors for my Protection board in my sx1280
sx-1280 protection
sx-1280 awm-123 c1 220 25 cea 647-UPW1V221MPD 220 35
sx-1280 awm-123 c2 22 16 cea 647-UPW1E220MDD 22 25
sx-1280 awm-123 c3 47 16 cea 647-UPW1V470MED1TD 47 35
sx-1280 awm-123 c4 100 16 cea 647-UPW1V101MPD 100 35
sx-1280 awm-123 c5 10 16 cea 647-UPW1V100MDD 10 35
sx-1280 awm-123 c16 33 16 cea 647-UPW1H330MED 33 50
sx-1280 awm-123 d1 1s2471 x x 512-1n4148
sx-1280 awm-123 d2 1s2473 x x 512-1n4004
sx-1280 awm-123 d3 mz-130 x x 512-1N5243B
sx-1280 awm-123 q1 2sa733 x o/c input 512-KSA992FBU
sx-1280 awm-123 q2 2sc1438 x relay drive 512-KSC2690AYS
sx-1280 awm-123 s1 x pc mt prot 653-MY2-02-DC48
http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/KSC2690AYS/KSC2690AYSFS-ND/1050566
KSC2690AYSFS-ND
for Q2: Can someone confirm this is the one as seen in the above list ( I ordered )
KSC2690AYS , I just like to make sure.
thanks!
Last edited: