• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pioneer SX-3700 upgrade to 15000uF caps?!

When I have an issue I can't figure out I'll search the forums for similar threads. This usually gets me what I need.

I don't piggyback an old thread unless it's helpful to the original. I think I did that one time regarding the repair of a sub where I added more information to help with the repair.

If you can't find something, start a thread. Don't worry about what others think. You're looking for help and they should provide some or leave well enough alone.
Thanks for the heads up. It's never hard for me to maintain a smile with this sort of thing. Yeah I think I spent about 5 hours pouring through every 'SX-3700' thread before deciding to just post/ask. Lots of conjecture & "does this sound right?" sort of posts which doesn't provide much confidence to the question at hand you know? "Here's my rebuild list and cross references for the parts... I'm new at this and just guessing - does this sound right?" Always fun to spend time pouring through something to reveal a final comment like that haha anyway - take care..
 
Thanks for the heads up. It's never hard for me to maintain a smile with this sort of thing. Yeah I think I spent about 5 hours pouring through every 'SX-3700' thread before deciding to just post/ask. Lots of conjecture & "does this sound right?" sort of posts which doesn't provide much confidence to the question at hand you know? "Here's my rebuild list and cross references for the parts... I'm new at this and just guessing - does this sound right?" Always fun to spend time pouring through something to reveal a final comment like that haha anyway - take care..
i hate it when you pour thru threads and finally find one with the same issues you have, the op got a ton of advice but never returns with a verdict.

non closure should be a bannable offense :rflmao:
 
i hate it when you pour thru threads and finally find one with the same issues you have, the op got a ton of advice but never returns with a verdict.

non closure should be a bannable offense :rflmao:
I can certainly understand the frustration of unwarranted fluff. 5 pages of posts that are essentially people reiterating the same issue over and over :blah: Take care..!
 
Often there are too many "Me To" replies that contribute nothing to the original post. To compound the offense the majority of these replies are subjective opinions that do not contribute any substantive or relevant content to the OP. Folks new to the forum are permitted to a few procedural errors but there are repeat offenders that clutter up to many post. I agree that it is frustrating when post threads suddenly die. The original poster should provide an epilogue to the thread even if they give up.
 
Back
Top Bottom