• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pioneer SX-450 - Any suggestions?

nrenter

Active Member
My brother still has his first receiver - a Pioneer SX-450 that he (literally) bought new with money from his paper route. As a gift to him, I'm going to have it restored for him by the guy who did my SX-1250.

Any specific issues that I need to ensure are addressed on a SX-450?
 
Register to hide this ad
First thing that comes to my mind is to clean the power switch contacts if there is any buzzing and dim dial lights when first turning the unit on.

Tom
 
First thing that comes to my mind is to clean the power switch contacts if there is any buzzing and dim dial lights when first turning the unit on.

Tom

I agree. That was a problem with the SX-450 I gave to a buddy.

Rob
 
Back
Top Bottom