• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pioneer sx 727 tuning needle light??

phishterr

New Member
I recently picked up an sx-727 and it just dawned on me that the little light on the tuning needle is out. Haven’t been able to find any info on how to fix it, so here I am. Anyone?
 
Register to hide this ad
Thank you. I’ve actually done some research and I’m going to have a local pro do it. I have limited skills and I’m not comfortable with much more than deoxit and changing standard fuse type bulbs. I figure I can have him check bias and give it a once over while he’s in there anyway.
 
Back
Top Bottom