• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pioneer SX-727

Aja097

Member
First of all, hello from a new member !!!
I just became recently a "Pioneer addict" and then get 2 amps (SA-5300 and SA-6300), 1 tuner (TX-608) and 1 receiver (SX-727). I like all this nice white and blue lights ...
I wonder if someone could send me a copy (scan) of the SX-727 manual ? (of course if this is not against this forum rules)
Happy listening ...

Jerome
 
Register to hide this ad
Thanks for the reply. You're right but did not see any manual on ebay recently :no:
Buy one in a specialized shop will cost a lot as i'm living in France ... I suppose that manual itself + H/S will be more than 1/2 price of the receiver :scratch2:
Why do i like these Pioneer gear :cry: :cry:
Otherwise, could an expert tell me production years of :
TX 608
SA 5300
SA 6300
as http://www.silverpioneer.netfirms.com was not so clear on the subject ?
Thanks and happy listening
Jerome
 
Back
Top Bottom