• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pioneer SX-750 Repair/Restoraition in LA?

TT/Stylus will have an impact but the speakers will also have a major impact as well.

Sorry should have been more specific I was referencing my exact setup
Denon DP-300F // Nagaoka MP-110 // Schiit Mani // Pioneer SX-750 // Mission MS-50
 
Gotcha. If it were me, I would focus on speakers. Get some EPI, KLH, Advent, or AR speakers and fix them up including recapping the crossovers. Reforming is easy and they are usually cheap to source unless it a highly desirable model. I got some EPI M110s for $35. Best purchase I have made in this hobby.

If you use the preamp plug it into Aux or tape.
 
Back
Top Bottom