• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pioneer SX-950 repair in Nashville,TN area?

MK-421

New Member
Hello all, I was wondering if anyone out there could recommend a good vintage stereo repairman (or woman) in the Nashville, TN area? Specifically someone who knows vintage Pioneers well. I sure do wish there was an EchoWars esque repairman close by.

Thank you very much for reading this or for any info you might be able to share.
 
Register to hide this ad
What's going on with your receiver, and are you inclined to try fixing it yourself? The Pioneer forum is very helpful, and there are some very knowledgeable people there that are willing to guide you. However, to answer your question, I am not familiar with the Nashville area and am therefore useless in that regard!.
 
Back
Top Bottom