• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pioneer SX980 vs Sansui G5700

Vend

New Member
Hello Everyone,

AudioKarma is a great tool for learning especially when you are new Audiophile like myself. Just want to say thanks for everyone who posts meaningful information. My first question I will present is which receiver receiver is better built the Pioneer SX980 or the Sansui G5700. I have the Sansui already but a person is willing to do a straight exchange with me for a Pioneer SX980. I am a little sceptical on doing the exchange without some further input.
Thanks
 
Register to hide this ad
It's pretty much a toss up as far as specs. They both look really good. I'd probably stand with the Sansui but I'm partial to them.
 
Back
Top Bottom