I recently got a pl-11 ilder wheel turntable. The motor and drive is all good, speed is really accurate. However the two screws that attach the tonearm to the gimble bearings I only have one. I am looking for a replacement for the other.
The 4 feet are toast So I need something for those also.
I also need the half's of the hinges that mount to the base unit for the dust cover .
I could replace the dust cover but I may just clean the old one up.
Last I need to rewire the tone arm. The white wire was broken and too short. The ground is also broken and short.
And if anyone has recommendations for a cartridge and stylus I am open to suggestions.
I love the look of this unit, so it is a keeper. I know it will cost me for parts, but I am excited to get this thing done as it is really pretty.
Any suggestions are appreciated
Troy.
The 4 feet are toast So I need something for those also.
I also need the half's of the hinges that mount to the base unit for the dust cover .
I could replace the dust cover but I may just clean the old one up.
Last I need to rewire the tone arm. The white wire was broken and too short. The ground is also broken and short.
And if anyone has recommendations for a cartridge and stylus I am open to suggestions.
I love the look of this unit, so it is a keeper. I know it will cost me for parts, but I am excited to get this thing done as it is really pretty.
Any suggestions are appreciated
Troy.