• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

PL-530 Turntable tonearm hovers above armrest problem

Tamboo

New Member
I have managed to get my PL-530s autoreturn mechanism working sweetly, placement on record, returning to armrest position etc all working fine. My one remaining problem though is that when it returns to armrest and platter stops, the elevator does not allow the tonearm to sit in the armrest, it hovers about 3-4mm above it. I can see what the problem is - the elevator is sitting firmly against Plate C, which it should, and is preventing it from going any further/lower, but I cannot figure out how to adjust this. I cannot figure out where Screw A is, and adjusting Screw B seems to do nothing. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! And yes, I do have the service and owners manuals
icon_smile.gif
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom