• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Please help!!! Angstrom 200 preamp

cubdog

banging through drywall
I found an Angstrom 200 preamp today for $150.00. It retailed in 1996 for $3495.00. I'm not sure how to check it out. It is in a pawn shop. Not a mark on it. Is anyone familiar with this product? I don't want to let it go if it is worth $$$. Any help wil be appreceiated. Thanks.

cubdog
 
Register to hide this ad
No experience with it but if it retailed for that much new then I would guess that 150 is probably a pretty damn good price. Run back there and buy it.

john
 
For a piece of equipment with an original msrp of $3495 it isn't holding it's value very well. I've seen it priced from $195 to about $400.
-
 
Back
Top Bottom