• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Please help me indentify this woofer

bubarocks

New Member
I bought a vintage pair of TDC speakers and these where the woofers that where in them. The speakers do not have a model number on them. Please help I have attached some pictures of the front and back of the woofers and front and back of the speakers. Also if you can identify the model of the speakers that would be great to. I currently have rat shack woofers in them. Please help. Thanks in advance.
 

Attachments

  • woofer 002.jpg
    woofer 002.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 44
  • woofer 003.jpg
    woofer 003.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 40
  • woofer 004.jpg
    woofer 004.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 25
  • woofer 001.jpg
    woofer 001.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 24
  • TDC speakers 002 [1600x1200].JPG
    TDC speakers 002 [1600x1200].JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 38
Register to hide this ad
Thanks

Thanks, Also does anybody know if these are any good? Also, are the worth refoaming? Also, does anybody know what the tweeter is? Thanks in advance.
 
I've got a pair of 12 in. Quam's. Interesting, but not top-o-the-line by any stretch. The tweeter is a run-of-the mill CTS, I believe. Used in many mid-fi speakers of the day.
 
I've got a pair of 12 in. Quam's. Interesting, but not top-o-the-line by any stretch. The tweeter is a run-of-the mill CTS, I believe. Used in many mid-fi speakers of the day.
Thanks Sealy. I do not think I am going to re-foam them. I am happy with them the way they are.
 
the speakers with RS woofers are Marantz Imperial 4 or 5's. Would be much better with OEM woofers in them. There are a few 10" Imperial woofers on ebay right now, for cheap. Get 'em, before they're gone!
 
Back
Top Bottom