• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Please help this tornado victim sell his Stereo equipment? (Kansas)

johnny_fever

Sansui Addict. No Serious. Not Kidding.
Subscriber
This poor guy needs help selling his equipment. The Tornado took most of his house & he needs to sell his stereo equipment before it gets ruined. This guy needs some good Karma. Fever
https://kansascity.craigslist.org/ele/6035849287.html

U
PDATE.
The Poor guy had to sell all his audio equipment real cheap. The Ad is down now. I'm sure he could still use our help. Some of us have made donations to his paypal acc (sansuijuansp2000@gmail.com)
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
yeah we had a storm blow through the greater kc area that dropped 5 tornadoes, the strongest being an ef-3 that very well could have been the one that hit his place. that time of year again around here. it is a big fear of mine and i couldnt imagine being in his shoes.
 
I emailed him early this morning, I will take him a donation whether I buy the speakers or not, life has its ups and downs for all if us but that way sucks for him and his family

thats cool man. really nice of you. i figured you may have already seen them locally. i wasnt sure if these were quite what you were looking for or not.
 
Rick,
I have emailed him and also left him a voice mail as soon as I can get a hold of him I will let you all know.If he will accept donations I will see if the admins will allow a thread to help this person and his family. Thank you for asking very kind of you sir!
 
Sorry for the late update, I think everything went pretty quickly, he texted back around 1:30 this afternoon and said the Altec's were gone and some of the other gear as well. I told him if he would accept some donations some people would be glad to donate. I told him no promises as to how much would be donated but anything is better than nothing. I also asked to see if he had a PayPal address so that donations could be made directly to him. I will pass on his PayPal information if he responds and if that is not in anyway a violation of any of the rules here at AK. I hope that helping another person wouldn't be a violation in anyone's world. Several times I have seen the great people that make up AK Step up and help other people in need, hopefully this will be another time. Thank you all for reading this and if you are able to help please do!
 
All right guys and gals I just heard back from him. I will copy and paste the text message back and forth. His name is John and his PayPal address is :sansuijuansp2000@gmail.com
I will get him started with $150.00, bear with me and I will get the text messages posted.
 
I apologize but I am not great with editing the text between us but bottom line John is very thankful and a big fan of AK, I will send this link to him as well, please do what you can even if it is 5 or 10 dollars it would mean the world to this man and his girlfriend.I tried to load the PayPal showing the first donation of 150 but maybe due to proprietary rights I am not able to do so but this I promise he has 150 which is not much and wish I could do more but it all helps. Thank you all!!
Trevor
 
Also tried to load the text messages between us but I could not get the screen shots to post, I also sent him the link and encouraged him to chime in and give a big thanks to all of you guys and gals!
 
Back
Top Bottom